CM OnBoarding (CMOB) - Setting up the Widget Icon
Settings - Icon Settings
The Icon Settings tab is where the Widget Icons can be configured. The Icon is the little image that appears on the page which when clicked opens up the Help Widget.
Navigate to CM OnBoarding → Settings, then click on the Icon Settings tab.
- Select the widget icon - Sets the icon that will be used for standard Help Widgets
- Select the floating widget icon - Sets the icon that will be used for the Floating Help Widgets
The Widget Icons and Floating Widget Icons can be set by selecting a number. Each number corresponds to a different Icon. The numbers for each icon can be seen above the Settings section under Supported Icons Preview.
- Select the theme of the widget icon - Determines the theme color of the Widget Icon (Grey or White)
- Icon area background color - Overrides the default theme color. Use the "clear" button in the color picker to revert to default theme background color.
- Select the URL of the custom widget icon - The address of the widget icon image to replace the default icon
- Select the size of the widget icon - Sets the size in pixels of the widget icon, recommended for custom icons
- Select the vertical position of the icon - Sets the distance of the icon from the top of the page
- Select the horizontal position of the icon - Sets the distance of the icon from the left or right of the page depending on the widget alignment, only affects floating icons