CM Search and Replace (CMSR) - Using the Plugin
Using the Plugin
Prefer a Complete Step-by-Step?
Check our use case guides:
By default, the plugin does not make permanent changes to your content.
Once you create replacement rules, they will be applied to visitors only while they access the page.
Learn about saving changes permanently: CM Search and Replace (CMSR) - Saving Changes to the Database
The plugin is using the content filters. In case they are not activated on a specific post or page or part of it the search and replace rules will not work.
Step by Step
- On the WordPress Dashboard, locate the plugin on the sidebar.
- Hover over the plugin and a new sidebar with appear with options for the plugin.
- Click on the Settings button to make changes to the plugin.
- Cleanup database - allows you to remove all of the data stored by the CM On Demand Search And Replace in the database. The information cannot be reverted.
- You will see three tabs labeled Replacement Rules, Settings, and Server Information.
Learn more: CM Search and Replace (CMSR) - Replacement Rules