CM Video Lessons EDD Payments (CMEDDPAY) - Multiple Subscriptions - Selling Each Course Separately
Charging for Single Courses
How To Charge
There are basically two ways that you can charge your site users for video content.
In this user guide we will be looking at charging for individual courses.
Adding Payments for Individual Courses
On the WordPress admin panel go to the list of Courses in the Video Lessons Manager Configuration settings: CM Video Lesson Manager Pro → Courses
While creating or editing a course, you will find the payment subscription section, as highlighted below.
Here you can modify the existing pricing plan or add new ones. It's possible to have more than one pricing option available.
For instance you can charge visitors a set amount per hour or give them a discount to buy access for a day.
Selling Minutes of Meeting
Note: this feature requires:
- CM Video Lessons EDD Payments Add-on 3.3.0.
- CM Appointments Booking 2.2.0.
The Minutes of meeting feature is integration with the plugin CM Appointments Booking Pro. It allows you to sell Minutes of meeting (or Time Credits) for booking appointments.
Learn more about:
- How to enable the Minutes of meeting feature: CM Video Lessons EDD Payments (CMEDDPAY) - Settings - Choosing Payment Provider and Payment Model
- Time Credits feature: Appointments Booking - Use Case - How to Set Up User Time Credit
When the feature Minutes of meeting is enabled and configured, in the Activate subscription form will appear the option Purchase minutes of meeting.
When the user clicks on this option, there appears another option, where the user can set desirable for purchasing amount of minutes.
Then there are possible two ways:
- Go to checkout to buy the access to the course + chosen amount of minutes.
- In case, if the user doesn't need the access to the course and needs only minutes for meeting, he can check the option Skip subscription and then go to checkout and purchase only minutes.