Course Catalog Dashboard - Navigating The Dashboard
Navigating the Dashboard
Learn All About The Dashboard Tab
Navigating The Dashboard | Courses Tab | Students Tab | Registrations Tab | Waiting List Tab
Note: The plugin CM Course Catalog has different set of options depending on the plugin edition: Essential / Ultimate Editions or Enterprise Edition. The appearance of a dashboard can have some differences.
Once you install the base CM Course Catalog Pro plugin and the Course Catalog Dashboard add-on, the catalog page dashboard appears automatically in a separate section in the Backend. This article will help you navigate it.
Accessing the Dashboard
Head to WP Admin → CM Course Catalog Pro → Dashboard.
Navigating The Dashboard
The student dashboard spans a series of tabs. Clicking a tab will update the content below.
On the top right, there's a search bar. it will also update depending on the tab you are in so you can always search for relevant information.
Essential / Ultimate Editions:
Click on a column header to sort the data. You can sort all tables.
1) Courses Tab
Learn everything you can do with the Course Tab: Courses Tab in-depth guide
This tab lists:
- Course - Handy shortcuts to edit and access the course page
- Purchases - Number of purchases plus total amount paid
- Periods - Number of available periods
- Participants - Total number of participants across all periods
Click on a course to see information about each period and manually add students.
2) Students/Participants Tab
Learn everything you can do with the Students Tab: Students Tab in-depth guide
Lists students, whether they are registered or not to a course.
- Name - The registered name of the student.
Click +Course to manually enroll that student into a course
- Email - That user's email
- Courses - How many courses the student has ever been registered to (includes ongoing and complete courses)
- Amount paid - Across all courses
Click on a student to see information:
- About each enrollment
- His profile (requires the Course Catalog Form Builder add-on)
3) Registrations Tab
Learn everything you can do with the Registrations Tab: Registration Tab in-depth guide
This tab has more advanced filtering options: by date, operation and course.
Lists each registration, even if done by the same student.
- Date - When the registration was made
- Name - Click to head to the participants tab
- Email - Click to send an email to that student
- Course - Click to head to the courses tab
- Code - Code of the course
- Amount - Amount paid
- Registered By - Either by the student or manually by the admin
- Payment Method - Either Online or Manual
- Operation - Either Registered or Deleted
- Purchase Info - Shows relevant information
4) Waiting List
This tab only works if the Waiting List add-on is installed.
Learn everything you can do with the Waiting List Tab: Waiting List in-depth guide
The list provides the following columns:
- Date - When the user leaves the request on the waiting list
- Name - Shows the user name
- Email - Displays the user email
- Course Name - Shows the course name the user sent the request to
- Phone Number - Displays the user's contact phone number
- Admin Note - This column is for additional admin notes
- Registered - Shows if the user is already registered to the course or not
- Action - Removes the chosen request
Get more information about the Course Catalog Dashboard add-on for WordPress
Other WordPress products can be found at CreativeMinds WordPress Store
Let us know how we can Improve this Product Documentation Page
To open a Support Ticket visit our support center