Course Catalog Dashboard - Tabs - Registration
Learn All About The Dashboard Tab
The list with all the user registrations is available following Admin Dashboard → CM Course Catalog Pro → Dashboard.
Under the REGISTRATIONS tab you can track all the participants registered to any courses.
Filter and Export Registrations
The add-on allows you to filter and export student registrations. The options of the filter bar are:
- Date from and Date to - Choose the period of time that you want to get the results for.
- Operations - Choose the type of operations for filtering. The options are:
- Course - Choose the course which registrations you want to see.
- Filter - Click this button to apply chosen filters and display the results in the table.
- Export to CSV - Click this button to download CSV-file with registrations that match to the chosen filters. Note: this option was introduced in version 1.1.0.
Please note if you want to add a new student, you will need to install and activate the CM Course Catalog Form Builder.
The table provides the following columns:
- Date - Shows the date when the user registered for the course.
- Name - Displays user name.
- Email - Shows user email.
- Course - Shows the course the user registered for.
- Code - Shows the periods the user registered for.
- Amount - Displays the amount the user paid for the chosen course.
- Registered By - Shows who registered the user.
- Payment ID - The ID of the EDD payment. Note: this column was introduced in version 1.1.0.
- Payment Method - Displays the payment method that user selected.
- Operation - Shows if the user is registered to the course or not.
- # Of Tickets - The amount of course tickets the user purchased. Note: this column was introduced in version 1.1.0.
- Purchase Info - Detailed purchase information about courses.