Course Catalog Dashboard - Tabs - Students
Learn All About The Dashboard Tab
The list of all the existing participants is available following CM Course Catalog Pro → Dashboard → PARTICIPANTS.
Here you can track all the participants registered to any course.
The add-on provides the search field Enter student name.. to find a particular student. Just start typing, click the Enter button, and the ready results will be displayed.
Please note if you want to add a new student, you will need to install and activate the CM Course Catalog Form Builder.
Numbers of Courses/Participants
You can observe the total number of courses and participants above the grid. There are also the statistics for each student: the user mail, number of courses and paid amount.
To change the user registration or view participants' profiles in detail, please click on any user name on the list.
You will find which courses the students are registered to, the detailed course information, paid amount, and Remove action.
There are two sections Student Courses and Student Profile. The add-on allows viewing and removing the course in the list in STUDENT COURSES. If you need to manage STUDENT PROFILE, please install and activate the CM Course Catalog Form Builder.
The following settings are available:
- Code - Change the course period for each course per user.
- Start Date / End Date - Displays the dates when the course starts and finishes.
- Registered By - Shows who registered the user
- Amount - Shows the amount the user paid for the course. Click the INFO icon, the popup with additional information will appear. You can change the payment information, add notes, change the amount/payment methods and upload the image for adding a payment screenshot when payment is done offsite.
- Payment Method - Displays the way the user paid for the course
- Actions - Removes the course