CM Registration (CMREG) - Settings - Invitation Codes
Invitation Codes Settings
From the WordPress dashboard navigate to CM Registration Pro → Settings → Invitations.
- Registration page URL - Specify what page should be shown when the user clicks on the invitation link. Usually, this should be a page with the registration shortcode.
- Limit allowed invitations per user - Set the default invitations limit per user. You can change this value each time you create a new invitation code. This won't apply to the users with the manage_options capability.
- Auto pop-up window - If enabled, a pop-up will open automatically if the URL has a query string "invite" or "cmreg_code" (that means when these terms appear after a ? sign).
This is useful when you create links that automatically add the codes, as seen here: Invitation Codes - Uses and How to Create Them
You can configure the email sent during the invitation process.
On both fields, you can use the placeholders [blogname], [siteurl], [userdisplayname], [userlogin], [useremail], [userrole], [userfirstname], [userlastname].
- Friends invitation email subject
- Friends invitation email template
Show invitation code column for users - Adds the "Invitation Code" field to each user page in the wp-admin dashboard.
Show invitation code in Edit Profile shortcode - Learn more about the shortcode: Shortcodes - Editing User Profile