CM FAQ Community Submissions - User Data Privacy and GDPR Compliance
User Data Privacy and GDPR Compliance
This article lists data the CM FAQ Community Submissions handles and the tools the admin can use to ensure users have control over their data. The subject is closely tied with the GDPR (General Data Privacy Regulation).
Note that the plugin provides the admin with tools to enforce and communicate the regulation, and that it's his/her responsibility to adopt them.
This article covers this plugin only. For a general view, please refer to the guide General Support - GDPR And Data Privacy
Data the admin can collect that can be considered personal information
- Username - Will be deleted if the account is deleted.
- Email - Will be deleted if the account is deleted.
- Questions and Answers - The content is controlled by the users. The admin can choose to moderate it or not.
General Compliance Tools
- Questions Removal - The user can delete all of his/her submissions from the User Dashboard.
Learn more: Shortcodes.
- Terms of Service - The admin can enable terms of service. When enabled, users will only be able to add content after accepting the terms.
Learn more: Terms of Service.
More information about the CM FAQ Community Submission Add-on
Other WordPress products can be found at CreativeMinds WordPress Store
Let us know how we can Improve this Product Documentation Page
To open a Support Ticket visit our support center