CM FAQ Community Submissions - Installation
Prefer a Complete Step-by-Step?
Check our use case guides:
- To use this add-on, you must have the Pro edition of the plugin installed.
- The process to install an add-on is the same as that of a base plugin.
- To manually install the plugin or add-on, you first must download it from Client Dashboard (Pro version) to your computer.
Navigate to the Plugin tab on the Wordpress Admin Panel to install the plugin.
- Hover over the Plugin tab and click on Add New.
Select Upload Plugin and then Choose File. Select the .zip file you have just downloaded and click on Install
- You should see a message similar to this, indicating a successful installation - from this moment on, it can be configured in your plugin directory.
Click on Activate Plugin.
Head to the License tab of the plugins' configuration, insert the License Key and click on Activate License.
The license is now active. Congratulations!