CM Expert Directory Community (CMEDC) - User Data Privacy and GDPR Compliance
User Data Privacy and GDPR Compliance
This article lists data the CM Expert Directory Community handles and the tools the admin can use to ensure users have control over their data. The subject is closely tied with the GDPR (General Data Privacy Regulation).
Note that the plugin provides the admin with tools to enforce and communicate the regulation, and that it's his/her responsibility to adopt them.
This article covers this plugin only. For a general view, please refer to the guide General Support - GDPR And Data Privacy
Data the admin can collect that can be considered personal information
- Username - Will be deleted if the account is deleted.
- Email - Will be deleted if the account is deleted.
- Expert Profiles - The content is controlled by the users. The admin can choose to moderate it or not.
General Compliance Tools
- Expert Removal - The user can delete all of his/her profiles from the User Dashboard.
Learn more: Shortcodes.
- Terms of Service: The admin can only allow users that accept ToS to suggest experts.
Learn more: Settings
More information about the CM Expert Directory Community for WordPress
Other WordPress products can be found at CreativeMinds WordPress Store
Let us know how we can Improve this Product Documentation Page
To open a Support Ticket visit our support center