CM Expert Directory Community (CMEDC) - Settings
Navigate to the Admin Dashboard → CM Expert Directory → Settings.
Click on the Community Expert tab.
Captcha will be used on places where the user can submit information. This happens on the add/update a expert and the claim a expert functionality.
You must provide reCaptcha v2 Invisible keys.
- Show Captcha - Check the box to secure the form with Captcha.
- Captcha key - Enter the Captcha key in the provided box.
- Captcha secret key - Enter the Captcha secret key in the provided box.
- Use text areas instead of WordPress Editor - Check this box if you want replace WP Editor with simple text areas fields.
Scroll down to Moderation Settings. Check the box to have new submitted experts moderated. Select from the drop down menu who can add a new expert. if moderation is set, every expert which is submitted to the directory will have to be approved first before appearing.
Read more about Moderation Settings.
Notifications are used to send an email to the user submitting his expert on the status on the expert page and also to the admin managing the directory. In both cases you can customize the email template and decide it should be sent at all.
Read more about Notification Settings.
Add an Expert Form
- Suggest an Expert Page ID - Edit the link to suggest a expert form. This can be show up in the expert directory index page.
- "Suggest an Expert Form" - Link to the page with "Suggest an Expert" form. You can click the edit to open the page editor.
- Add "Suggest an Expert" link on expert directory index page - Check the box to add a link to the suggest a expert link on the expert directory index page.
- Maximum number of categories - Set the maximum number of categories that users can assign an expert to. The admin can always add more categories.
Expert Claim Settings
Read more about Claim Functionality.
Expert Recovery Settings
Read more about Password Recovery.