Campaign Manager M2 - Troubleshooting
This guide addresses common issues that might arise from improper configuration of the module.
"Please provide correct Facebook configuration"
This error messages can appear while attempting to create a campaign if the integration with Facebook has not been set properly.
To fix it, make sure that:
- The integration was set properly.
- You logged in to Facebook with an account that has permission to post on the desired Facebook Page.
- You were prompted by a pop-up asking you to connect to Facebook and granted permission for the module to post for you.
"No cookie set or no OAuth data could be obtained from cookie"
T his error message will likely accompany the previous one.
To fix it:
- Make sure that the integration with Facebook was set properly.
- Try refreshing Magento's cache.
- Perform a cache refresh in the browser. This should override any outdated cookies that might be corrputing the installation.