Marketplace - PayPal Integration - Configuration
After installing the module, you can access the configuration panel by navigating to Stores → Configuration and then CMINDS MARKETPLACE PAYPAL → Configuration, as shown in the image below:
Here, you will be able to define how vendors should be paid via their PayPal accounts.
- Manual: Admins can go to the billing table where all pending payments are listed, pick a vendor, and click the 'Pay' link. This will result in the transfer of all pending payments to that specified vendor.
- After the order is placed: After an order is placed, a payment based on the vendor fee defined commission is automatically sent to the vendor’s PayPal email.
- When order status is changed to complete: Once an order is shipped and invoiced, the order status in Magento® will change to complete, and the payment, with admin fees deducted, is automatically sent to the vendor’s PayPal account.
This configuration requires the Paypal Express Checkout payment method to be active and configured.
- Mass Pay: Lets you send multiple payouts with a single call. Read PayPal's guide on the subject.
- Adaptive: Enables merchants and developers to select the payment scenario most suitable to their needs. Adaptive Payments operations enable the sending and receiving of payments involving two or more parties. Read PayPal's full guide on the subject.