CM Tooltip (CMTG) - Integrations - Glosbe Dictionary
Using the Glosbe Dictionary Dictionary API
The Tooltip Glossary Pro+ and eCommerce editions can integrate Glosbe Dictionary from https://glosbe.com/. You don't need an API key to work with the dictionary, you only need to set it up in the plugin settings.
This is a free dictionary and does not require payment for generating an API key which sometimes is required with the MW dictionary.
| Sometimes a site needs input from the community it serves.
With the Glossary Community Terms add-on users can help to build your glossary as you watch your key content grow.
Select the API tab from the plugin settings.
- Enable dictionary - This will show content coming from the Glosbe dictionary.
- Only show Dictionary data when content is empty - This will show the dictionary content only when no other content was added to the term page.
- Show Dictionary data in Tooltip - This will show the dictionary result also in the tooltip itself.
- Show Dictionary data in the glossary term display - This will show the dictionary result also in the term page itself.
- Test Dictionary API - Result of the test will be displayed in a popup.
More information about the CM Tooltip Glossary WordPress Plugin
Other WordPress products can be found at CreativeMinds WordPress Store
Let us know how we can Improve this Product Documentation Page
To open a Support Ticket visit our support center