WordPress Glossary Plugin (CMTG) - Integrations - Glosbe Dictionary
Using the Glosbe Dictionary Dictionary API
The WordPress Glossary plugin Pro+ and eCommerce editions can integrate Glosbe Dictionary from https://glosbe.com/. You don't need an API key to work with the dictionary, you only need to set it up in the plugin settings.
This is a free dictionary and does not require payment for generating an API key which sometimes is required with the MW dictionary.
| Sometimes a site needs input from the community it serves.
With the Glossary Community Terms add-on users can help to build your glossary as you watch your key content grow.
Select the API tab from the plugin settings.
- Enable dictionary - This will show content coming from the Glosbe dictionary.
- Only show Dictionary data when content is empty - This will show the dictionary content only when no other content was added to the term page.
- Show Dictionary data in Tooltip - This will show the dictionary result also in the tooltip itself.
- Show Dictionary data in the glossary term display - This will show the dictionary result also in the term page itself.
- Test Dictionary API - Result of the test will be displayed in a popup.