CM Maps Route Manager (CMMRM) - Settings - Labels
Settings - Labels
Navigate to the Admin Dashboard → CM Maps Route Manager → Settings. Click on the Labels tab.
Using the Labels settings it is possible to edit the Labels that appear in the front-end of the site.
- General - Set custom labels for images and video, for the warning message that appears when a Google API key is missing, and for the length units.
- Navigation - In this section, the 404 error page can be customized to show a specific message, name various menu items with specific labels, and more.
- Route - The title shown on the Index page can be customized here. Change "category" or "description" to custom names, parameter labels, and more.
- Location - Allows for custom labels for specific locations along a route.
- Dashboard - Customize label settings specific to the user dashboard, including the title of the "Add Route" and "My Routes" pages, various buttons, and more.
- Widgets - Customize the "Related Locations" widget title and the tag cloud widget title.
- Moderation - Allows customization of the notification and message labels that are generated during the Moderation process for new routes.
- Other - Here custom instructions for editors can be added.