CM Maps Route Manager (CMMRM) - Settings - General
Settings - General
Navigate to the Admin Dashboard → CM Maps Route Manager → Settings. Then click on the General tab.
- Page template - Choose the page template of the current theme to use on the index page, routes' pages and the front-end user's dashboard pages.
- Other page template file - Enter the name of the page template if your template is not on the list above. This option will have priority over the selected page template. Leaving it blank resets it.
- Enable default... - If enabled, the default pages will be used despite the theme. You can enable:
- location index page
- user dashboard page
- location page
- Show values on top for each route param - Toggles whether to show a route param or the value's label first.
- Enable fancy style - Toggles whether to use the standard or new style for fonts and backgrounds.
- Background color for the fancy style - Sets the background color for the white text if using "fancy style".
- Divide route params cells in the fancy style - Adds a dashed line between params cells.
- Elevation graph color the same as the route color - If enabled, both features will share the same
- Default map view - Choose between:
- road map
- pure satellite without labels
- hybrid satellite + labels
- Zoom map when using mouse wheel - Configure if the and how the mouse wheel will trigger zooming in or out
- Map labels - Click the rectangle to pick the color.
- Background for the tooltip - Click the rectangle to pick the color.
- Show Google Places on the map - Displays places registered in Google Places, such as restaurants, parks and shops.
- Default marker icon file path - Optionally, set the path of the icon image (for instance, http://www.example.com/icon.png). Leaving the field blank disables the feature
- Enable author links - Adds a link to the author's routes through the route's name.
- Open author link in new window - Toggles whether to open the authors link in the current window or a new one.
- Show author avatar - Toggles whether or not to display the author's avatar on the route page.
- Length units - Toggles units between meters (Metric System) and feet (Imperial System).
- Temperature units - Toggles units between Celsius and Fahrenheit.
- Show geolocation error messages - This option is useful for debugging. When enabled, any geolocation errors will be shown to the user as a pop-up text message.
In this section, you can specify icons that will be available for a route's or location's marker icon. Note: In order for it to work, the option "Enable custom icon per location" in Settings → Route Page must be enabled. Read more about this function .
Enter the Icons' addresses separated by separated lines, as shown:
For example, this 64x64 icon:
Would appear like this in the front-end:
- Custom CSS - A field to enter optional custom CSS to embed on every page that contains a CM Map Routes interface.
- Look and feel CSS - Additionally, you can set a look and feel CSS file to be loaded.
- Enable share link box - Shows a box with specific URLs ready to be copied and shared
- Share page - Choose the page which has the
[cm-route-index]shortcode with the
showonlybyparams="1"parameter. Learn more