CM Maps Route Manager (CMMRM) - Settings - Index Page
Settings - Index Page
Navigate to the Admin Dashboard → CM Maps Route Manager → Settings. Click on the Index Page.
- Index page layout - Sets the Index page appearance as a list or as tiles.
- Index tile width [px] - Sets the width of tiles that appear on the index page if the "tiles" layout is chosen.
Pagination and order
- Routes per page - Limits the routes visible per page.
- Order routes by - Sets routes order by
- created date
- user located proximity (this last option uses the web browser's geolocation).
- Sorting order - Sets the order of sorting to either ascending or descending.
- Search for whole words - Toggles whether to search for partial words or only to search for whole words.
- Information visible on the index page - Determines snippet information seen on the index page.
- Text on top - You can enter text which will be displayed on the top of the index page, below the page title.
- Apply the route's color to its snippet background - Connects the snippet to the route by giving the snippet the same background color and the color chosen for the route.
- Show category description on the top: If disabled, the default "text on top" will be displayed.
- Show map with all routes on the index page - Toggles whether or not to display the map including all the routes on the index page.
- Index map default latitude - The latitude of the default view on the index page map if no routes to show.
- Index map default longitude - The longitude of the default view on the index page map if no routes to show.
- Index map default zoom - The greater the number in the drop-down menu, the closer the zoom will be.
- Enable marker clustering - Toggles marker clustering on and off. Clustered markers display more clearly than overlapping markers.
- Enable info window on marker - Shows a tooltip when clicking on a clustered marker, listing each route
- Trails stroke weight - Define the stroke's weight for the trail, in pixels. Comparison with 3 and 6:
- Show fullscreen mode button - If enabled, the button shown below will appear in the top right corner of the map, allowing the route embed to occupy the whole window.
- Integrate with CM Map Locations plugin - In order for this feature to work, it requires the CM Map Locations plugin to be activated.
- Merge CM Map Locations plugin categories - If enabled, the locations will comes as per selected route category if route and location category slug is same. This option will work if you will enabled above option.
- Enable full route on map - If enabled, then full route (polyline) will be show on index map.
- Starting point for a route - You can choose which point will be shown as the starting point for the route displayed
- First pathway point
- First location
- All locations
- Clicking on the map marker will -
- Open the route's page
- Show tooltip with information about the location
- Open the linked location URL
- Route featured image - Sets the route featured image.
- Route default image - The web address of the route's default image.
ZIP Code Searching
This feature allows the user to search routes based on a given zip code plus a defined radius. Example from the front-end:
The settings are:
- Enable ZIP code radius filter - Enables or disables the ZIP code search bar
- Country code for the ZIP code searching - The ZIP filter works only within a single country.
- Minimum / Maximum radius - These two options configure the range of the ZIP search.
- Radius value step - The increments present in the search.
- Radius default value - The standard value in the index page.
- Enable geolocation - Fetches the zip code from the user's browser. It only works with https.
- Show user's position using browser's geolocation - Toggles whether or not to display the user's location using geolocation. Requires HTTPS.
- Enable find user location button on map - Displays the "Find Me" button. Requires the previous setting to be enabled.
- Center map to user's location - Uses the web browser's geolocation API to center the map in the user's location.
More information about the CM Map Routes Manager WordPress Plugin
Other WordPress products can be found at CreativeMinds WordPress Store
Let us know how we can Improve this Product Documentation Page
To open a Support Ticket visit our support center