CM Maps Route Manager (CMMRM) - Settings - Setup (API, Permalink, RTL Language)
Settings - Setup
- Starting from July 2018, Google Maps, Routes, and Places require billing information, such as an associated credit card.
- The pricing system also changed, but in practice the services are still free for limited use.
Navigate to the Admin Dashboard → CM Maps Route Manager → Settings. Then click on the Setup tab.
In this section you can add the necessary API Keysfor the Route Manager Plugin to function properly. Scroll down in Setup to the "API Keys" section.
Note that, starting from July 2018, all Google Maps projects require billing information to work. Read more: General Support - API - Google Maps "For development purposes only" Message
- Permalink prefix - Enter the prefix of the index and locations' permalinks. The default is "maps-routes".
This can be useful for SEO purposes, as it allow tailored URLs. For example, if your site is called Best Maps, you can set the prefix as "best-maps". The result will be /best-maps/map-slug.
- Respect permalink structure - Makes the maps permalinks more specific. In technical terms, this setting enables with_front=true option for the registered post type
- When enabled:
- When disabled:
- When enabled:
- Exclude from search - Enable to hide the maps from search engines, like Google. Useful for staging sites.
- Enable right to left language - Enable if your site uses a RTL language, such as Arabic, Hebrew or Urdu.
In technical terms, the plugin will add the CSS class "cmloc-rtl" in body tag.