CM Answers Experts (CMA) - Expert Dashboard (As Seen By Experts)
Expert Dashboard (Expert View)
The Expert Dashboard is a Front-End page that shows settings and statistics related to experts. Its contents will change depending on who accesses it:
- Admin - Explained in the specific guide Expert Dashboard (As Seen By The Admin).
- Expert - Explained in this guide.
- Regular Users - Explained in the specific guide Expert Dashboard (As Seen By Regular Users).
Accessing The Expert Dashboard
To see Expert Dashboard, navigate to CM Experts Dashboard page or place shortcodeon any page to create one.
Another way to open this page is to navigate to the Admin Dashboard → CM Answers Pro → Settings.
On the top of tabs you will see three links:
- Link to questions Front-End list
- Link to questions Front-End list (AJAX)
- Experts Dashboard page
Click on the Expert Dashboard page link to open the page.
The Expert Dashboard
When accessed by experts, the dashboard is organized in these three tabs:
1) Questions to me
Here you can accept manage questions that were assigned to them and then write answers.
Expert can also:
- Assign questions to other experts.
- Remove questions from his/her questions list.
- Change the question category in case it was mistakenly placed into a wrong category.
- Turn question to public (so it will be viewable by all users) or private.
Once a question is accepted by the expert it will show a green label with a notice
Experts can then post an answer and start communicating with the person who posted the question with follow up replies.
2) Categories and Experts
This tab shows an overview of categories, number of questions and answers, activity and assigned experts.
3) Edit Expert Profile
On this tab expert can edit his profile: add photo, edit description or add contact information.
You can access the settings by following the path Admin Panel → Settings → Experts Addon → Dashboard.
There, you can modify the color of the dashboard's elements.
Changing The Dashboard Permalink
Admin can change dashboard's permalink by navigating to the Admin Dashboard → CM Answers Pro → Settings. There, click on the General tab and change permalink in the Answer permalink field. Save changes and refresh the page.