CM Answers Experts (CMA) - Expert Dashboard
Expert dashboard is a front-end page with the [cmaexp-dashboard] shortcode which shows the expert's tools for users that aren't administrators, but have been added to some category as the experts.
To see Expert Dashboard navigate to CM Experts Dashboard page or place shortcodeon any page to create one.
Another way to open this page is to navigate to the Admin Dashboard -> CM Answers Pro -> Settings.
On the top of tabs you will see three links:
- Link to questions frontend list
- Link to questions frontend list (AJAX)
- Experts Dashboard page
Click on the Expert Dashboard page link to open the page.
Questions to expert
On this page in Questions to Expert tab expert can accept any question and then write his answer.
Expert can also
- Assign question to another expert
- Remove question from his questions list
- Change the question category in case it was mistakenly placed in a wrong category
- Turn question to public so it will be viewable by all users
Once a question is accepted by the expert it will show a green label with a notice
In such case experts can post his answer and start communicating with the person who posted the question with follow up replies.
Edit Expert Profile
On this tab expert can edit his profile: add photo, edit description or add contact information.
For example, how it looks once expert added his information.