CM Answers Experts (CMA) - Expert Dashboard (As Seen By The Admin)
Expert Dashboard (Admin View)
The Expert Dashboard is a Front-End page that shows settings and statistics related to experts. Its contents will change depending on who accesses it:
- Admin - Explained in this guide
- Expert - Explained in the specific guide Expert Dashboard (As Seen By Experts).
- Regular Users - Explained in the specific guide Expert Dashboard (As Seen By Regular Users).
Accessing The Expert Dashboard
To see Expert Dashboard, navigate to CM Experts Dashboard page or place the shortcodeon any page to create one.
Another way to open this page is to navigate to the Admin Dashboard → CM Answers Pro → Settings.
On the top of tabs you will see three links:
- Link to questions Front-End list
- Link to questions Front-End list (AJAX)
- Experts Dashboard page
Click on the Expert Dashboard page link to open the page.
The Expert Dashboard
The dashboard is organized in three tabs:
1) All Questions
Here you can accept any question and then write answers.
Expert can also
- Assign questions to other experts.
- Remove questions from his/her questions list.
- Change the question category in case it was mistakenly placed into a wrong category.
- Turn question to public (so it will be viewable by all users) or private.
Once a question is accepted by the expert it will show a green label with a notice
In such case experts can post his answer and start communicating with the person who posted the question with follow up replies.
2) Categories and Experts
3) Admin Statistics
This tab shows general statistics (including number of users, questions and answers) and the number of assigned questions and answers by expert.
You can access the settings by following the path Admin Panel → Settings → Experts Addon → Dashboard.
There, you can modify the color of the dashboard's elements.
Changing The Dashboard Permalink
Admin can change dashboard's permalink by navigating to the Admin Dashboard → CM Answers Pro → Settings. There, click on the General tab and change permalink in the Answer permalink field. Save changes and refresh the page.