Sales Rep - Orders
Depending on the options you selected during configuration, your order grid may show new columns.
Though information cannot be changed from the order grid directly, this offers a great “ata-glance” perspective on how your team is performing in real time.
Keep in mind that admins can see all information here, but depending on which option you selected under “Non-Admin Users Can See", other employees may not be able to see earnings or even names.
Unlike previous editions, Deluxe moves all commission information into a new tab on the left hand side called Sales Representative.
This area can look very different to different user roles, depending on the Permissions you’ve assigned in the Permissions → Roles → Resources area detailed above.
Here are some examples of how the Sales Representative block could look, depending on the different permissions sets.
Note that the Manager block can be similarly configured, and is independent of the Sales Representative block.
Depending on the user’s permissions, he or she will see:
- Name of the representative assigned to the order
- Name of the manager assigned to the order (only for Deluxe edition)
- Commission Earned by the Sales Rep (only for Deluxe edition)
- Commission Earned by the Manager (only for Deluxe edition)
- Payment Status of the Sales Rep’s commission (only for Deluxe edition)
- Payment Status of the Manager’s commission (only for Deluxe edition)
- Dropdowns that allow admins to change the commission earner or payment status
It’s up to you to decide if reps can see other reps’ commissions, their manager’s commissions, and so on.
Because different users may have different commission rates, the commission amount will be dynamically updated any time the commission earner is changed.
An explanation of the symbols displayed for each commission payment status. Remember that commission payment status is entirely separate from order status!
Admins (or managers with appropriate permissions) can easily update commission payment status to reflect whether or not commissions are eligible or paid.
The default, as assigned in the first step of the configuration, will be applied to all new orders.
For tips and tricks on how to best use the Commission Status feature, check out section Sales Rep CM - Reports.