CM Business Directory (CMBD) - Category List
While creating (or updating) category put image ID into Taxonomy Featured Image field and save changes.
| Want to allow customers to add their own businesses or claim businesses on your Business Directory?
The Business Directory Community add-on makes this easy.
Obtaining Image Id
Go to the Media page and click on image you want assign to category. Copy image ID from navigation bar.
In the example below the image ID is 972.
Category List Shortcodes
- Shortcode: - Display Category List
- Shortcode Attributes
- - Display counter of posts belonging to each category
- - Number of columns (1-6)
- - Display only category terms
- - Display only custom taxonomy terms
- - Display only tag terms
- - Display only terms assigned to at least one Business
Below: [cmbd_category_list count="1" columns="4"]
Category List Settings
On Category List Setting page select taxonomy/taxonomies you want to display. Later you can hide/show one of them individually for each shortcode using the attribute.