CM Business Directory (CMBD) - Category List
While creating (or updating) category put image ID into Taxonomy Featured Image field and save changes.
| Want to allow customers to add their own businesses or claim businesses on your Business Directory?
The Business Directory Community add-on makes this easy.
Obtaining Image Id
Go to the Media page and click on the image you want to assign to a category. Copy image ID from the navigation bar.
In the example below the image ID is 972.
Category List Shortcodes
- Shortcode: [cmbd_category_list] - Display Category List
- Shortcode Attributes
- [cmbd_category_list count="1"]- Display counter of posts belonging to each category
- [cmbd_category_list columns="4"] - Number of columns (1-6)
- [cmbd_category_list category="1"] - Display only category terms
- [cmbd_category_list customtax="1"] - Display only custom taxonomy terms
- [cmbd_category_list tag="1"] - Display only tag terms
- [cmbd_category_list hide_empty="1"] - Display only terms assigned to at least one Business
Below: [cmbd_category_list count="1" columns="4"]
Category List Settings
On Category List Setting page select taxonomy/taxonomies you want to display. Later you can hide/show one of them individually for each shortcode using the attribute.