CM User Submitted Posts - Editing General Settings
Editing General Settings
To edit the settings, go to Settings under the plugin tab.
In the General Settings tab, you have the option of editing reCAPTCHA settings.
- Enable/disable reCAPTCHA - Learn more in the specific guide: CM User Submitted Posts - Adding reCAPTCHA.
You can also edit notification settings. Click Edit.
- Whether you want notifications in the admin panel
- Who can see notifications
- Whether admin notified of post via email - this is useful in case admin wants to get alerts when a new post is submitted
- Email notification contents - email where notification will be sent
- Whether user notified of post published - if the user posting the content will also be notified when the status of the post will be changed to posted