CM User Submitted Posts - Editing General Settings
Editing General Settings
To edit the settings, navigate to Admin Dashboard → CM User Submitted Posts → Settings.
Choose the General Settings tab:
There you can find the following options:
- Enable reCAPTCHA - Select this option to enable reCAPTCHA. Note that this plugin supports both Invisible reCAPTCHA and reCAPTCHA v2.
- reCAPTCHA Site key - Enter the google reCAPTCHA Site key.
- reCAPTCHA Secret key - Enter the google reCAPTCHA Secret key.
Learn more about configuring reCAPTCHA in our guide: General Support - reCAPTCHA - What is It and How to Enable.
Posts Management Settings
- Who can create/edit posts - Add here user roles that will be allowed to edit posts. Note: this feature was introduced in version 2.2.9.
- Allow to edit posts - Enable this options to allow your users to edit their posts.
- Editor Page - Here you need to choose the page with post editor. This must be a page that contains the shortcode
- Deletion moderation - Enable this option if you want to moderate when the user wants to delete his post.
Template Override Settings
- Template Override - Enable this option if you want to override template of
[cm_usersp_posts_list]shortcode in your theme. After enabling you need to create CMUSP directory in your active theme and need to place posts_list.php file from plugin views/user/posts_list.php.
Learn more about this option in our guide: CM User Submitted Posts - How To - Enable Users To Edit Posts.