CM Business Directory (CMBD) - Settings - API
Navigate to the Admin Dashboard → CM Business Directory → Settings.
Click on the API Settings tab.
- Show Twitter followers: Check yes or no to show the number of Twitter followers on the business twitter account. If you selected yes you will need to obtains an API key from Twitter developers website found at apps.twitter.com
- Twitter Consumer Key: Enter the Twitter consumer key in the box provided.
- Twitter Customer Secret: Put the Twitter Consumer Secret in the box provided.
- Twitter Access Token: Enter the Twitter Access Token in the box provided.
- Twitter Access Token Secret: Enter the Twitter Access Token Secret in the box provided.
Check yes or no to show the Alexa rank on the business page. Alex pagerank does not require an API key. Alexa rank will show up only when the business site URL is provided.