WordPress Video Lessons Manager Plugin (CMVLM) - MicroPayments Plugin - MicroPayments Integration
MicroPayments Plugin Integration
To make this happen you need to follow the following steps.
1) Install the MicroPayments Plugin.
2) Define the MicroPayments Plugin virtual currency labels.
3) Define the MicroPayments wallet page (General tab) (if EDD integration is used it will automatically use EDD pages instead).
3.1) If Easy Digital Downloads is installed and integrated with MicroPayments plugin this section will be automatically hidden by EDD integration.
4) Define the MicroPayments labels in WordPress Video Lessons Manager plugin.
5) Per the specific lesson you want to add subscription/payments option to, edit the lesson and using the MicroPayments plugin metabox add the subscription period.
6) Make sure to provide the users with a place to purchase the currency they need in order to pay for the subscription. The user must first load his wallet with the needed points and once he does, he can access the lesson while subtracting the points from his wallet. Paying for points can be done using EDD (if integrated) or directly from the MicroPayments plugin with the PayPal payment gateway.
If wallet does not have enough points the following message will be shown (this message is editable in the plugin labels settings).