CM Video Lessons Manager (CMVLM) - CM Micropayment - Settings - Subscriptions
Settings - Subscriptions
- It's possible to manually add subscriptions by course, lesson and video
It's possible to integrate VIdeo Lessons and CM MicroPayment so that users pay virtual points for watching a lesson.
The restriction means that the user who wants to watch a lesson need to purchase a subscription.
Once the user purchases one, their user details are listed in the subscription admin dashboard. The admin can also add subscription by course, lesson and video manually.
- Navigate to the plugin on the dashboard.
- Click on the plugin to activate the drop down menu. Click on Subscriptions.
- The Subscriptions page contains a list of everyone who has purchase a subscription to watch a lesson.
Subscriptions are listed by lesson subscribed, user name, start, end, duration, points and status.
- Click on the Add New button to add a new subscription manually.
- Enter values in the boxes provided to add a new subscription to the page.
- Find resource - Input the course, lesson or video
More information about the CM Video Lessons Manager WordPress Plugin
Other WordPress products can be found at CreativeMinds WordPress Store
Let us know how we can Improve this Product Documentation Page
To open a Support Ticket visit our support center