WordPress Video Lessons Manager Plugin (CMVLM) - MicroPayments Plugin - Settings - Subscriptions
Settings - Subscriptions
- It's possible to manually add subscriptions by course, lesson and video
The restriction means that the user who wants to watch a lesson need to purchase a subscription.
Once the user purchases one, their user details are listed in the subscription admin dashboard. The admin can also add subscription by course, lesson and video manually.
- Navigate to the plugin on the dashboard.
- Click on the plugin to activate the drop down menu. Click on Subscriptions.
The Subscriptions page contains a list of everyone who has purchase a subscription to watch a lesson.
Subscriptions are listed by lesson subscribed, user name, start, end, duration, points and status.
- Click on the Add New button to add a new subscription manually.
- Enter values in the boxes provided to add a new subscription to the page.
- Find resource - Input the course, lesson or video