CM Welcome Message & Disclaimer (CMWMD) - Installation
Initial Plugin Installation
Prefer a Complete Step-by-Step?
Check our use case guide:
CM Welcome Message & Disclaimer (CMWMD) - Use Case - How to Allow Access to Pages on Your Site After Accepting the Disclaimer
Here are the steps needed to install the plugin
1) Download - To manually install the plugin, you first need to download it from the Client Dashboard (Pro version) to your computer. Navigate to the Plugin tab on the Wordpress Admin Panel to install the plugin.
2) Hover over the Plugin tab and click on Add New.
3) Select Upload from the options shown and find the file you downloaded.
4) Install the plugin.
5) Once the plugin is downloaded it will appear on the Plugin tab for you to activate and use.
6) For the Pro version you will need next to activate the license. Navigate to to the License section which is found under the CM Custom Reports and add the license which you have received from CreativeMinds Save it first and then Activate it. A green label will shows that the plugin license was successfully activated
More information about the CM Welcome Message & Disclaimer WordPress Plugin
Other WordPress products can be found at CreativeMinds WordPress Store
Let us know how we can Improve this Product Documentation Page
To open a Support Ticket visit our support center