Auction Categories M2 - Auction Management (admin side)
Auction Management (admin side)
All auctions are simply to manage in Admin Panel by navigating to Admin Dashboard → Catalog → Auction Categories.
Here you will find a grid with all auctions, including basic information about the start and end dates.
Here you can add and manage all you auctions.
To create a new auction category click the Add New Auction button.
- Name Auction - name of the auction.
- Auction start date from - start date and time of the auction.
- To - end date and time of the auction.
- Auction Type - here you can choose the type of the price in auction.
- Free Price
- Fixed Price
- Auction Step Price Range - set the step price range of your auction.
Lower in a section Products in Category you need to choose the products for the auction by using checkboxes. Also you need to set the Auction Price for every added product.
When you finish you need click the Save button to create the auction category.
Created auction will appear in a grid with all auctions. You can view and manage every auction by clicking the View button.
How it looks like in Front-End?
To participate in the auction the customer must be logged-in.