Auction Categories M2 - Configuration
When the module is installed, a new additional field will appear under CMINDS configuration. To configure it navigate to Admin Dashboard → Stores → Configuration → CMINDS → Auction Config.
- Enable - determines if the module is enabled or
not. If it's set to Yes customers will see an Auction Categories in Menu.
- Root Category - determines where is located root category for Auction Categories.
- Auction Step Price Range - set the step price range for your auction.
- Enable up price email info - enable sending the notifications to participants of the auction, when some of them raises the price for the lot.
- Auction Customer Product Email Template - choose the email template for sending notifications.
- Email Template for Auction Product to Customer (Default).
- New Pickup Order.
- New Pickup Order For Guest.
- Sender Identity - choose the sender's identity for email notifications.
- General Contact
- Sales Representative
- Customer Support
- Custom Email 1
- Custom Email 2
At the end of the configuration don't forget to save the settings by clicking on Save Config button.