CM Business Directory Levels - Creating Levels
The first step to assigning levels to businesses in the Business Directory plugin is to create the levels that are to be applied.
What is a Level?
A tier that allows business to different degrees of information. They can differ in:
- Unique page
- Fields available (for instance, Logo, Address and Custom Links)
Examples of levels are Bronze, Silver and Gold or Basic, Pro and Pro+, but you can create as many as you want, with any names to suit your business.
Below is a business page of an Elite business, indicated by the custom icon on top of the logo.
From the WordPress dashboard navigate to CM Business Directory Pro → Levels.
On the righthand side of the screen will be listed any levels that have been created. The first time using the Business Directory Levels plugin this section will be empty.
The form on the left is used to create new levels.
For each level, you can customize:
- Description - Will be shown under the name in the Levels Form (learn more: Adding The Levels Form)
- Icons (large and small) - Will be added on top of the logo on the index and business page, respectively
- Unique page that describes the level - Will be linked under the purchase button in the Levels Form (learn more: Adding The Levels Form)
- Fields available - Which fields the business is allowed to fill
- Price (learn more: CM Business Directory Levels - Charging Users)
Click the "Add New Level" button at the bottom of the form.
List of FIelds
You can enable or disable each of these fields for each level:
|Google Map||Year founded||Phone||Web URL|
|YouTube||RSS||Custom Links||Picture Gallery|
Editing Existing Levels
To Edit existing levels go to the same form as for creating new levels.
Either click on the name of the Level that is to be modified or else hover over the level's row to reveal the hidden options. For small edits click "Quick Edit" and for more detailed changes click "Edit".
The main difference between Edit and Quick Edit is that with Quick Edit you can only change the Name and Slug of the Level.