Search Console - Installation
Prefer a Complete Step-by-Step?
Check our use case guides:
- Search Console - Use Case - How To Redirect a User's Search Terms to a Specific Landing Page On Your Site
- Search Console - Use Case - How To Automatically Replace the Search Term a User Used With Another One
- Search Console - Use Case - How To Add Search Autocomplete To Your Site
- Search Console - Use Case - How To Stop Malicious IPs From Slowing Down Your Site With Many Search Requests
- Search Console - Use Case - How to Exclude Specific Pages From Being Searched
Here are the steps needed to install and activate the Search Console plugin.
- To manually install the plugin, you first must download it from Client Dashboard to your computer.
- Navigate to the Plugin tab on the Wordpress Admin Panel to install the plugin.
- Hover over the Plugin tab and click on Add New.
- Select Upload Plugin and then Choose File. Select the .zip file you have just downloaded and click on Install
- You should see a message similar to this, indicating a successful installation - from this moment on, it can be configured in your plugin directory.
- Click on Activate Plugin.
- Head to the License tab of the plugins' configuration, insert the License Key and click on Activate License.
- The license is now active. Congratulations!