Course Catalog - Settings - General (Google Map, Banner Size)
To edit the general settings, head to Admin Dashboard → Course Catalog Pro→ Settings → General tab.
All settings screens have handy shortcuts for the shortcode list, HTTP Get variables reference and Course Catalog page.
Also, buttons to Clean database (warning, clears all data!) and restore Default settings are available.
The settings are:
- Course permalink - Change the permalink (URL) of the catalog
- Insert the nofollow tag on all external links - Adds the rel="nofollow" attribute to them. This tells search engines to ignore those links, so that they don't impact page rankings
- Show admin edit link - If you logged in as the admin, the plugin will show the link Edit next to each course. This link is visible for the admin only.
- Default country - Will be the default choice for all courses
- User profile page - Insert shortcode automatically if it's not already there.
- Show a warning for banner size - Show a warning if the banner dimensions exceed 1000x300
- Enable banner scaling - Resizes the banner dynamically. Enable this to choose between:
- Resize to Fit specified dimensions (no cropping)
- Resize proportionally to fit entire image into specified dimensions
- Resize proportionally adjusting size of scaled image
- Crop and resize to best fit the dimensions (default)
- Choose the default course banner - This image will be applied to courses that have no banner