Course Catalog - Installation
Prefer a Complete Step-by-Step?
Check our use case guides:
- Course Catalog - Use Case - How to Build a University Catalog
- Course Catalog - Use Case - How to Build a University Catalog and Have the Students Registered and Pay
- Course Catalog - Use Case - How to Sell Tickets to Courses and Manage Them
- Course Catalog - Use Case - How to Display Calendar With Courses and Organize Student Dashboard
- To manually install the plugin, you first must download it from Client Dashboard (Pro version) to your computer.
In the WordPress admin area, hover over the Plugins menu and click on Add New:
Select Upload, and find the file you downloaded:
- Install and activate the plugin.
Get more information about the Course Catalog LMS plugin for WordPress
Other WordPress products can be found at CreativeMinds WordPress Store
Let us know how we can Improve this Product Documentation Page
To open a Support Ticket visit our support center