CM Restrict User Account Access - Integration - Registration Bulk Invitation Add-on
Integration With CM Registration Bulk Invitation Add-on
For this feature to work, these three must be installed and activated:
- CM Restrict User Account plugin version 1.0.4 onward
- CM Registration and Invitation Codes plugin
- Bulk Invitation add-on version 1.2.3 onward
The integration allows you to to generate codes in bulk for temporary accounts.
Utilizing The Integration
- Head to Admin Dashboard → Registration Pro → Bulk Invitations
Choose between the relevant option for you:
- Create invitation codes
- Invite users by email
In either options you will find a new field: "Choose date type to restrict user access after:"
The options are:
- None - The access will never be restricted (this effectively turns the integration off).
- Absolute - The access will be restricted on a certain date you specify.
- Relative - The access will be restricted after a certain amount of time you specify. Note that the timer starts once the account is activated and not once the code is created.