CM Restrict User Account Access - Integration - Registration Bulk Invitation Add-on
Integration With CM Registration Bulk Invitation Add-on
Back to the User Guide | Registration and Invitation Codes User Guide | Bulk Invitation User Guide
For this feature to work, these three must be installed and activated:
- CM Restrict User Account plugin version 1.0.4 onward
- CM Registration and Invitation Codes plugin
- Bulk Invitation add-on version 1.2.3 onward
The CM Restrict User Account Access can be used in tandem with Bulk Invitation, an add-on to the CM Registration and Invitation Codes plugin.
The integration allows you to to generate codes in bulk for temporary accounts.
Utilizing The Integration
If you are still unsure about how to create bulk invitations, read the specific guide: CM Registration (CMREG) - Bulk Email Invitation Add-on - General Usage.
- Head to Admin Dashboard → Registration Pro → Bulk Invitations
Choose between the relevant option for you:
- Create invitation codes
- Invite users by email
In either options you will find a new field: "Choose date type to restrict user access after:"
The options are:
- None - The access will never be restricted (this effectively turns the integration off).
- Absolute - The access will be restricted on a certain date you specify.
- Relative - The access will be restricted after a certain amount of time you specify. Note that the timer starts once the account is activated and not once the code is created.
More information about the CM Restrict User Account Access
Other WordPress products can be found at CreativeMinds WordPress Store
Let us know how we can Improve this Product Documentation Page
To open a Support Ticket visit our support center