CM Restrict User Account Access - Installation
Prefer a Complete Step-by-Step?
Check our use case guides:
- CM Restrict User Account Access - Use Case - How To Create a User Account That Is Automatically Blocked After X Days
- CM Restrict User Account Access - Use Case - How To Limit Account Access by Logins
- CM Restrict User Account Access - Use Case - Integration With CM Registration and Invitation Codes
- CM Restrict User Account Access + CM Admin Toolset (CMADM) + CM Secure Login (CMAUTH) - Use Case - How to Improve Your WordPress Site Security
Here are the steps needed to install and activate CM Restrict User Account Access.
- To manually install the plugin or add-on, you first must download it from Client Dashboard (Pro version) to your computer.
- Navigate to the Plugin tab on the Wordpress Admin Panel to install the plugin.
- Hover over the Plugin tab and click on Add New.
- Select Upload Plugin and then Choose File. Select the .zip file you have just downloaded and click on Install
- You should see a message similar to this, indicating a successful installation - from this moment on, it can be configured in your plugin directory.
- Click on Activate Plugin.
- Head to the License tab of the plugins' configuration, insert the License Key and click on Activate License.
- The license is now active. Congratulations!
More information about the CM Restrict User Account Access
Other WordPress products can be found at CreativeMinds WordPress Store
Let us know how we can Improve this Product Documentation Page
To open a Support Ticket visit our support center