Registration Payments - Getting Started With The Plugin
Prefer a Complete Step-by-Step?
Check our use case guide:
How it Works
Registration Payments allows you to charge users for registering. This is done by setting a price to the subscription.
When properly set up, users will see a message after registering:
And this message when trying to login without completing the payment: The text of these messages can be customized in the labels settings. Learn more in the specific guide.
Setting it Up
To use it, follow these steps
- Enable and configure either EDD or WooCommerce (learn more in the guide list)
- Create a product with the price you intend to charge (check the shortcut in the Payment Settings guide / learn about creating products in the guide list)
- Assign this price to the registration (learn more in the Payment Settings guide)
- Display multiple subscription options to your users (learn more in the Offering Multiple Pricing guide)
- Configure the notifications (learn more in the Payment Settings guide)
- Enable recurring payments (learn more in the Enable Subscriptions guide)