SEO Keyword Hound - Settings - Metaboxes and Labels
Settings - Metaboxes
SEO Keywords Metabox | SEO Competitors Metabox | Page Metrics Metabox
Accessing the Settings
You can find the settings for CM SEO Keyword Hound in the path Admin Dashboard → CM SEO Keyword Hound → Settings.
You will find the Metaboxes and labels settings under the Plugin Options tab.
Metaboxes - General
These settings will apply to all metaboxes.
- Supported post types (required option) - Define which post types where the metaboxes will be visible (for instance, pages and posts).
- Metaboxes grids size - Affects the size of all metaboxes. Choose between Tiny, Small, Normal, Large, and Huge.
- Difference between Tiny and Huge:
- Metaboxes grids density - Choose between Comfortable, Cozy and Compact.
- Difference between Comfortable and Compact:
Metaboxes - Keyword Metabox
- Keywords statistics table columns (required field) - Which tables will be visible in the statistics table. Example highlighted below:
- Headers - Select which content headers will be included in the keyword analysis “Header” category. Examples of headers:
- First x words - How many words will be taken in account in the "First x words" statistic. The default value is 100.
- Keyword density threshold - Set the minimum threshold for a Keyword Density Warning to appear when comparing with a competitor. This setting takes into account only the page content and first 100 words. The default value is 6%. You can turn it off in the Density Warning setting below.
- Expand multiple alternative keyword lists - Allow or not multiple alternate keywords to be expanded at the same time. Example of behavior with setting off:
- Keywords warnings - Choose if the the warning icons will appear for these situations:
- Keyword not found - Shown if the relevant keyword is not found on your page.
- Density Warning - Shown if the relevant keyword appears too many times on your page.
- Keyword changelog - Saves all changes made to the keyword as an entry in its note.
- Show "Statistics" - Enables collecting statistics per keyword from the keyword menu.
- Keyword note labels - Choose the color and the label for each. By default, three of each are provided.
- Competitors color - Example highlighted below:
Metaboxes - Competitors Metabox
Choose the color and the label for each. By default, three of each are provided. Affects the Competitors metabox.
Metaboxes - Page Metrics Metabox
Choose the color and the label for each. Affects the Page Metrics and Events metabox.
More information about the SEO Keyword Hound by CreativeMinds.
Other WordPress products can be found at CreativeMinds WordPress Store
Let us know how we can Improve this Product Documentation Page
To open a Support Ticket visit our support center