SEO Keyword Hound - Settings - Metaboxes and Labels
Settings - Metaboxes
Accessing the Settings
You can find the settings for CM SEO Keyword Hound in the path Admin Dashboard → CM SEO Keyword Hound → Settings.
You will find the Metaboxes and labels settings under the Plugin Options tab.
Metaboxes - General
- Supported post types (required option) - Posts where the metaboxes will be visible.
- Metaboxes grids size - Affects the size of all metaboxes. Choose between Tiny, Small, Normal, Large, and Huge.
Difference between Tiny and Huge:
- Metaboxes grids density - Choose between Comfortable, Cozy and Compact.
Difference between Comfortable and Compact:
Metaboxes - Keyword Metabox
- Keywords statistics table columns (required field) - Which tables will be visible in the statistics table. Example highlighted below:
- Expand multiple alternative keyword lists - Allow or not multiple alternate keywords to be expanded at the same time. Example of behavior with setting off:
- Keywords warnings - Choose if the the warning icons will appear for these situations:
- Keyword not found - Shown if the relevant keyword is not found on your page.
- Density Warning - Shown if the relevant keyword appears too many times on your page.
- Keyword changelog - Saves all changes made to the keyword as an entry in its note.
- Show "Statistics" - Enables collecting statistics per keyword from the keyword menu
- Keyword note labels - Choose the color and the label for each. By default, three of each are provided.
- Competitors color - Example highlighted below:
Metaboxes - Competitors Metabox
Choose the color and the label for each. By default, three of each are provided. Affects the Competitors metabox.
Metaboxes - Page Metrics Metabox
Choose the color and the label for each. Affects the Page Metrics and Events metabox.