CM Registration (CMREG) - Extra - Age Verification
The CM Registration and Invitation Codes support age verification. This is useful for websites with age-sensitive content.
To edit it, head to CM Registration Pro → Settings → Registration.
Move to the Age Verification header:
- Meta key of the birth date field - Save this key, as it will make the age verification work. By default, it's cmreg_birth_date
- Minimum allowed age - Choosing "0" will turn age verification off.
Adding Age Verification To The Registration Form
Now that the age verification is set up, you must add it a date field with age check to the profile field.
To do this, head to CM Registration Pro → Profile Fields.
Insert a Date Field, as highlighted above.
Also make sure that:
- The User Meta Key value is the same as the one set up in the age settings (by default it's cmreg_birth_date).
- The field is marked as required.
- The field is set to show in the Registration Form.
In The Front-End
If the user states being younger than allowed, he/she will receive the following message:
More information about the CM Registration and Invitation Codes WordPress Plugin
Other WordPress products can be found at CreativeMinds WordPress Store
Let us know how we can Improve this Product Documentation Page
To open a Support Ticket visit our support center