WordPress Registration Form Plugin (CMREG) - Extra - Age Verification
The WordPress Registration Form plugin supports age verification. This is useful for websites with age-sensitive content.
To edit it, head to CM Registration Pro → Settings → Registration.
Move to the Age Verification header:
- Meta key of the birth date field - Save this key, as it will make the age verification work. By default, it's cmreg_birth_date.
- Minimum allowed age - Choosing "0" will turn age verification off.
Adding Age Verification To The Registration Form
Now that the age verification is set up, you must add it a date field with age check to the profile field.
To do this, head to CM Registration Pro → Profile Fields.
Insert a Date Field, as highlighted above.
Also make sure that:
- The User Meta Key value is the same as the one set up in the age settings (by default it's cmreg_birth_date).
- The field is marked as required.
- The field is set to show in the Registration Form.
In The Front-End
If the user states being younger than allowed, he/she will receive the following message: