M2 Marketplace - RMA Module - Configuration
To access the configuration settings for the RMA module, from the Admin panel navigate to STORES → Configuration → CMINDS SUPPLIER PRODUCT UPLOADER → RMA Add-on.
Configuration Setting options
- Enable - Toggle this to 'Yes' to enable the Add-on or to 'No' to disable it.
- Email vendor about new RMA - Toggles whether or not associated vendor should receive an email to notify them that there is a new RMA request.
- Email customer about RMA approval - Toggles whether or not customers receive email notifications when their request is approved or rejected.
- Email customer about status change - Toggles whether or not customers receive emails to notify them whenever the status of their RMA request is changed.
- Vendor can delete RMA - Permit or deny vendors on the store to delete or RMA requests made by their customers.