Routes Anonymous Posting - Installation
Back to User Guide
Here are the steps needed to install and activate the Anonymous Posting Add-on for Routes Manager Pro.
- To use this add-on, you must have the Pro edition of the plugin installed.
- Both the plugin and the add-on require the Google Maps API. If you still have not obtained it, read this guide.
- The process to install an add-on is the same as that of a base plugin.
- To manually install the plugin or add-on, you first must download it from Client Dashboard (Pro version) to your computer.
- Navigate to the Plugin tab on the Wordpress Admin Panel to install the plugin.
- Hover over the Plugin tab and click on Add New.
- Select Upload Plugin and then Choose File. Select the .zip file you have just downloaded and click on Install
- You should see a message similar to this, indicating a successful installation - from this moment on, it can be configured in your plugin directory.
- Click on Activate Plugin.
- Head to the License tab of the plugins' configuration, insert the License Key and click on Activate License.
- The license is now active. Congratulations!