CM Video Lessons Quiz Add-on - Quizzes Common Settings
Quizzes Common Settings
TIP: Quizzes Load With Lesson
Quizzes always show on the same page as the lesson. They appear together with the videos - meaning, it's not necessary to watch them completely first.
It's possible to change some settings that affect all quizzes: where they show up, the minimum score to pass, the maximum number of attempts and type of score to be shown in the Progress Report.
To change these settings, head to Video Lessons Manager → Settings → Quizzes tab, as shown:
- Correct answers percent to pass a quiz (0 - 100): It's a percentage value. So, for instance, 100 would mean all (100%) answers must be correct to pass the quizzes, while 50 would mean that at least half (50%) of the answers has to be right.
- Max number of attempts per quiz (0 - to set as infinite): Indicates the number of attempts the user has to pass the quiz.
- Score type to show in the Progress Report (max, min, average): The drop-down menu lets you choose between max (the maximum score between all tests will be shown), min (the minimum) and average.
- Show quiz on bottom (below videos): "Yes" shows on the bottom of the lesson page; "no" shows on top.
- Use priority autoincrement for new questions: If enabled, every time you create a new question it will be ordered after the previous one. This is done by granting every new question will a higher "Question order" value. This can help with ordering.
- Show quiz summary: Displays a summary of the questionnaire after completion
- Show correct answers in quiz summary - Displays all the correct answers in the summary