CM Video Lessons Quiz Add-on - Quizzes Common Settings
Quizzes Common Settings
It's possible to change three settings that affect all quizzes: the minimum score to pass, the maximum number of attempts and type of score to be shown in the Progress Report.
To change these settings, head to Video Lessons Manager → Settings → Quizzes tab, as shown:
- Correct answers percent to pass a quiz (0 - 100): It's a percentage value. So, for instance, 100 would mean all (100%) answers must be correct to pass the quizzes, while 50 would mean that at least half (50%) of the answers has to be right.
- Max number of attempts per quiz (0 - to set as infinite): Indicates the number of attempts the user has to pass the quiz.
- Score type to show in the Progress Report (max, min, average): The drop-down menu lets you choose between max (the maximum score between all tests will be shown), min (the minimum) and average.
- Show quiz on bottom (after lesson): "Yes" shows on the bottom of the lesson page; "no" shows on top.
- Use priority autoincrement for new questions: If enabled, every time you create a new question it will be ordered after the previous one. This is done by granting every new question will a higher "Question order" value. This can help with ordering.
- Show quiz summary: Displays a summary of the questionnaire after completion
- Show correct answers in quiz summary - Displays all the correct answers in the summary