Appointments Payments - Labels
Note: these labels were introduced in version 2.0.0.
Installing the Payments add-on adds extra labels which can be customized. Read more about Appointments Bookings' labels.
To configure this, navigate to Admin Dashboard → CM Appointments Booking Pro → Options:
Head to the Labels tab.
Locate the section Paid - Unpaid Slot Markers. There you can change the following labels:
- Unpaid slot (back-end only)
- Fully paid slot (back-end and front-end)
- Partially paid slot (back-end and front-end)
- Calendar paid marker (front-end only)
- Schedule context menu marker (back-end only)
- Mark all slots as paid (back-end only)
- Mark all slots as unpaid (back-end only)
Learn more about options that use these labels in these guides:
More information about the CM Appointments Booking Payments Add-on
Other WordPress products can be found at CreativeMinds WordPress Store
Let us know how we can Improve this Product Documentation Page
To open a Support Ticket visit our support center