Order Approval Manager - Configuration
At the Admin Panel you can access the main configuration screen by clicking, System → Configuration, and on the left menu: Sales → Payment Method. From here scroll down to or open up the Order Approval Payment Method Section.
- Enabled - Enables the Order Approval extension and allows it to run.
- Debug - Activates the debugger for the Order Approval extension.
- Title - Gives the option for the site Admin to change the name of the "Order Approval Payment Method" on the front end of the site.
- Reminder Intervals - Determines the interval of time between each reminder that will be sent to the Payer after the order has been created.
- Pending order lifetime - Determines the length of time an order that has been created but not approved or paid for will remain on the system for. Must be set in hours.
- Enable Automatic Order Clearing - If set to "Yes" will instruct the Order Approval extension to clear out pending orders that have not been approved or paid for within the time outlined in the Pending order lifetime field.
- Automatic Order Cleaning Time - Sets the time of day that Automatic Order Cleaning will occur at.
- Automatic Order Cleaning Frequency - Sets how frequently Automatic Order Cleaning occurs. Choices are Daily, Weekly and Monthly.