Order Approval Manager - Installation
There are two ways to install a Magento Extension:
Install via Magento Connect
If you are unfamiliar with extensions installation via Magento Connect, please read this article.
- Data Backup.
Backup your Data to your Magento database and web directory.
In the Magento admin panel, go to System → Tools → Backup.
- Disable Compiler. (If you are running an older version, 1.4 and lower, you can skip this step.)
In the Magento admin panel, go to System → Tools → Compilation.
In case “Compiler Status” is “Enabled”, click on the “Disable” button.
- Download Extension and Extract Download.
When you download the extension, it will appear as a zip file. Unzip extension contents on your computer and navigate inside the extracted folder.
- Upload Files to Magento Folder.
Upload extension files to the main Magento folder.
- Clear Cache.
In the Magento admin panel, go to System → Cache Management and press the Flush Magento Cache button
- Select categories available for Suppliers.
By default, all categories are available to the suppliers. You can freely manipulate which categories can be available. Go to admin panel, Catalog → Manage Categories.
- Select the category.
In the General tab, you have option "Available for Supplier?", change the value to "No".
- Enter the Licence Key. In System → Configuration → CM Magento Extensions → Licences. Open up the " Order Approve Payment Method for Magento 1" section. Then enter in the licence key.
Remember to Save your Configuration!