CM Business Directory (CMBD) - Managing Multiple Categories
Create Business Index Page Per Category
Often our customers want to run multiple business directories on the same site. This can be easily achieved with the shortcode built-in plugin.
This can be done in a few simple steps:
- Create Business Categories
- Assign the Businesses to Categories
- Create pages containing the [cmbd_business cats="single-category"] shortcode (where single-category is the slug of a category)
- You can create a separate page for 1, many or all of your categories, it's up to you!
- New! Assign the URL of the Category Index Page to categories if you want to change the point where "Back to Business Index" leads to.
- (optional) You can decide to remove the 'main' Business Directory Index page if you don't need it.