CM Video Lessons Manager (CMVLM) - Settings - Notifications
The plugin supports sending notification to a defined list of emails regarding the progress of students through videos, lessons and courses.
You can enable/disable and configure each
- Course Progress - Sent each time the user finishes watching a course
- Lesson Progress - Sent each time the user finishes watching a lesson
- Video Progress - Sent each time the user finishes watching a video
- Notes Overview - Sent at the end of the month with all notes created by the user that month
- New Lessons Notification - Sent as soon as the admin adds a lesson
From the WordPress dashboard go to CM Video Lesson Manager Po → Settings → Notifications.
General Notification Settings
Send notification even if lacking per video only [seconds] - Set the number of remaining seconds per video under which the notifications will be sent. Useful for issues reported on Internet Explorer.
Round up progress to 100% when lacking per video [seconds] - Set the number of remaining seconds per video under which the video progress will be rounded up to the 100%. Useful for issues reported on the Internet Explorer. It doesn't affect existing progress statistics.
Configuring Course / Lesson / Video notifications
For configuring notifications for Courses, Lessons and Videos the process is the same.
- Enable / Disable the notification.
- Add one or more email addresses to notify (separated by commas).
- Add the email subject using placeholder for dynamic info.
- Create the email template, again using placeholder for dynamic info.
- Check the placeholder reminders
Remember to click save at the bottom of the page.
Overriding Specific Lesson or Course Notification
You can override the notification setting per a specific lesson or video in the notification metabox found in the editing screen. The options are to accept global setting or to set a unique one per the specific lesson.
You can also do the same for the videos included in the lesson.
You can override the notification setting per a specific course, in the notification dropbox found in the course editing screen. Options are to accept global setting or to set a unique one per the specific course.