CM Video Lessons Manager (CMVLM) - Settings - Notifications
The plugin support sending notification to a defined list of emails regarding the progress of students through videos, lessons and courses.
You can enable/disable and configure each
- Course Progress - Sent each time the user finishes watching a course
- Lesson Progress - Sent each time the user finishes watching a lesson
- Video Progress - Sent each time the user finishes watching a video
- Notes Overview - Sent at the end of the month with all notes created by the user that month
- New Lessons Notification - Sent as soon as the admin adds a lesson
From the WordPress dashboard go to CMVideo Lesson Manager Po → Settings → Notifications.
General Notification Settings
Send notification even if lacking per video only [seconds] - Set the number of remaining seconds per video under which the notifications will be sent. Useful for issues reported on Internet Explorer.
Round up progress to 100% when lacking per video [seconds] - Set the number of remaining seconds per video under which the video progress will be rounded up to the 100%. Useful for issues reported on the Internet Explorer. It doesn't affect existing progress statistics.
Configuring Course / Lesson / Video notifications
For configuring notifications for Courses, Lessons and Videos the process is the same.
- Enable / Disable the course.
- Add the email addresses to notify (separated by commas).
- Add the email subject using shortcodes for dynamic info.
- Create the email template, again using shortcodes for dynamic info.
Remember to click save at the bottom of the page.
Overriding Specific Lesson Notification
You can override the notification setting per a specific lesson or video in the notification metabox found in the editing screen. The options are to accept global setting or to set a unique one per the specific lesson.
You can also do the same for the videos included in the lesson.
You can override the notification setting per a specific course, in the notification dropbox found in the course editing screen. Options are to accept global setting or to set a unique one per the specific course.