Appointments Booking - How The Plugin Works
How The Plugin Works
Here are the steps and initial explanation to create your first appointment calendar.
- Create your calendar - Once plugin is installed and license is active. The first thing you need to do is create your calendar. You can create several calendars each serving a different appointment needs. In each calendar you need to define if booking are automaticly accepted or need moderation.
- Select your booking form - Once you have created your first calendar you can create the appointment form to this calendar. Visit the forms section of the plugin admin menu and select the calendar you have created.Customize your booking form - You can drag and drop any field to the form and have as many fields as needed. For each field you can define if it is mandatory and also adjust the label and description.
- Availability - next you need to define the availability while visiting the schedule section in the admin menu and setting the hours in each day which appointments are possible. You can also define days off.
- Shortcode - last you need to insert the shortcode including the calendar slug name to any page or post.
- Settings - You can adjust the calendar colors, set notifications and also adjust the plugin general settings.