CM Pay Per Post (CMPPP) - Settings - Subscriptions Settings (General Tab)
You can find the Subscriptions settings on WP-Admin → CM Pay Per Post → Settings page under the General tab.
Choose the subscription model.
- "Pay per each post" - users have to activate subscription for each post.
- "Pay per pricing group" - users have to activate subscription once for pricing group and he will have access to all posts associated with this pricing group.
- "Pay per pricing group or single post" - users can see both subscription options mentioned above on every post or page. (Feature added in version 2.0.7).
Hide full post in frontend
If enabled, will hide the full post until the user pays for the access.
Hide comments before post purchase
If enabled, comments will be displayed only if user have active subscription for a specific post. If disabled, comments will be always visible.
Use post excerpt
- If enabled, post excerpt will be displayed (if available) until the user pays for the access.
- If disabled, the post content fragment will be displayed.
Show full post in preview
If enabled, when showing the post preview (eg. for Draft posts) the post content won't be truncated - Wordpress will display full content which will be visible after user purchase a subscription.
Reload browser when subscription expires
If enabled, script will check in the background if the subscription is still active and reload the browser when it expires or user has been logged-out to disallow further reading post.
Allow subscription form for guest user
If enabled, guest users will see a subscription form.
Front-End examples of setting enabled vs. disabled