CM Pay Per Post (CMPPP) - Settings - Refund Settings (MicroPayments Only)
This feature is only available in the Pay Per Post MicroPayments integration. It's not available in the EDD/WooCommerce direct payments option.
How it Works
- Refunds are not moderated - they are automatically granted.
- You can choose how much time the user has to request the refund.
User clicks refund button...
...Chooses reason... ...Is refunded.
Navigate to the Admin Dashboard → CM Pay Per Posts Pro → Settings.
Click on the Refund tab.
- Enable refunds - Refunds are available only for posts purchased by CM Micropayments - EDD or WooCommerce payments currently are not supported.
- Refund reasons - Create new refund reason by creating new field and filling unique flag (left field) and text label (right field).
- Time limit to allow refund - Set the time limit in minutes to allow refund for users that activated a subscription. After this time user won't be able to refund.
Once set user will be able to view a refund link on the post / pages he has been subscribed to. Once clicked he will need to mark the reason for the refund before it is applied.
More information about the Pay Per Post WordPress Plugin
Other WordPress products can be found at CreativeMinds WordPress Store
Let us know how we can Improve this Product Documentation Page
To open a Support Ticket visit our support center