CM Pay Per Post (CMPPP) - Settings - Refund Settings (MicroPayments Only)
This feature is only available in the Pay Per Post MicroPayments integration. It's not available in the EDD/WooCommerce direct payments option.
How it Works
- Refunds are not moderated - they are automatically granted.
- You can choose how much time the user has to request the refund.
User clicks refund button...
...Chooses reason... ...Is refunded.
Navigate to the Admin Dashboard → CM Pay Per Posts Pro → Settings.
Click on the Refund tab.
- Enable refunds - Refunds are available only for posts purchased by CM Micropayments - EDD or WooCommerce payments currently are not supported.
- Refund reasons - Create new refund reason by creating new field and filling unique flag (left field) and text label (right field).
- Time limit to allow refund - Set the time limit in minutes to allow refund for users that activated a subscription. After this time user won't be able to refund.
Once set user will be able to view a refund link on the post / pages he has been subscribed to. Once clicked he will need to mark the reason for the refund before it is applied.