Authorize.net CIM - Video Overview
The Authorize.Net's Customer Information Manager (CIM) Extension for Magento® allows you to create and save customer profiles and credit cards on Authorize.Net's secure payment gateway servers for later use.
This gives returning customers the convenience of not needing to re-enter payment information each time they purchase.
The Authorize.net CIM Extension Features:
- Authorize.net CIM: Authorize.Net CIM (Customer Information Manager) allows for credit card information to be stored in the customer account.
- PCI compliant: Credit card information is not stored in your local server or store database. Only a “token” will be stored in your Magento’s database.
- Save Credit Card: Customers can save credit cards during checkout for quicker use on future orders.
- Credit Card Info: Customer has ability to add/edit/delete credit card information from their customer account page.
- Card Re-authorization: Can be used with True Edit Order Extension to automatically re-authorize/capture new amount after order edits.
The following video provides an overview of the Authorize.net CIM Extension.